- Someone who provides the right support and accountability
- Someone who empowers others by helping them understand/define, plan and achieve their goals
- Someone who works with you to create the path you want to walk down
- Someone who helps you understand what is really holding you back so you can overcome your barriers or obstacles
- Someone who helps and supports you with closing the gap on where you are now and where you want to be
- Someone who is trusting
- Someone who holds your hand every step of the way and helps you step back on the path if you take a small step to the side.
- Someone who provides the right tools and resources to assist you in reaching your goals
Depending on what your needs, wants and desires (goals) are, a LIfe Coach can help and support you through almost anything. I am not a counsellor or therapist, but my clients do like coming to me for the support and guidance that I provide them without being told WHAT TO DO!
When my clients come to me with their goals, after our first session together they will get a more clearer view of their goals, why they want to achieve them and work together on creating the best path for them.
Here is a little snippet of one of my clients goals:
Client came to me wanting to lose 12 kilos. Throughout the first session with me, she then realised the real reasoning to why she wanted to lose those kilos, which was because she felt as though people were looking at her all the time judging her. By the end of the session, she had changed her main goal to wanting to be more confident within her body and to boost her self-esteem. This client completed my 90-Day Healthy Body Healthy you Transformation losing her 12 kilos but also gaining more confidence, self-esteem, got a promotion at work and also running her first EVER marathon. That is massive.
Depending on where you are at present in your life and where you want to be, but also looking at whether or not you are ready and committed to taking the next steps.
There are so many coaches out there, so when looking for one, it can get quite confusing as different coaches focus on different areas of our health and life.
Before choosing a coach, you need to understand what the coach can and cannot do for you, so this is a great time to book a FREE strategy session with me to discuss my role and also your role and how I can provide help and support with your wants, needs and desires and to also see if we are a right fit for each other.
You do not want to commit to a coach if you are unsure if it is a right fit for you.